Holiday Apartment 2 (First Floor)
Purpose built centrally heated first floor holiday flat, completely self-contained and constructed to a high standard. The large lounge, which is the full width of the holiday flat, faces south and has a private balcony.
The modern fitted kitchen includes cooker, refrigerator, microwave and all the necessary kitchen utensils. A large opening serves through into the lounge.
There are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and bunk beds and one with twin beds. The main bedroom is fitted with a vanity unit and there is a double bed settee in the lounge. Bedding comprises of duvets but excludes linen (duvet covers, sheets and pillowcases), although this can be hired (see Tariff). The bathroom is complete with toilet, wash basin and bath plus electric shower. Dogs by arrangement.
The holiday flat is available from 1.00 pm on the Saturday of your arrival. If you anticipate arriving after 4.30pm, please write or telephone for alternative arrangements. We ask that guests vacate the holiday flat by 10.00am on the day of departure.
Free car parking is provided within the grounds - one allocated space per holiday flat. There is a large public car park situated within 100 yards of the apartments for additional cars.
How to Book
- Check availability for the apartment and week you require
- Call us or send an enquiry email for initial reservation and to verify the accommodation is still available
- Complete a booking form and post to us with the deposit which is half the total amount – please note this deposit is non-fundable (see holiday insurance note below)
- Confirmation will be sent on receipt of the deposit and completed booking form providing all arrival details
- Balance payment is due two weeks in advance of arrival if paying by cheque or by cash on arrival please
- We strongly advise holiday insurance in the event that you need to cancel