Terms & Conditions
You agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
Gables Court Holiday Apartments reserves the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any information or other content appearing on the website, including this Agreement, without further notice.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the website strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the website. The posting of information or materials on the website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
Any other use of this website content requires permission from Gables Court Holiday Apartments.
The website contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.
We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants.
Gables Court Holiday Apartments name, images and logos are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Gables Court Holiday Apartments.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Gables Court Holiday Apartments is not liable for any of the following losses or damage:
- Loss of data, revenue or anticipated profits
- Loss of business
- Loss suffered by third parties
- Any damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action
How to Book
- Check availability for the apartment and week you require
- Call us or send an enquiry email for initial reservation and to verify the accommodation is still available
- Complete a booking form and post to us with the deposit which is half the total amount – please note this deposit is non-fundable (see holiday insurance note below)
- Confirmation will be sent on receipt of the deposit and completed booking form providing all arrival details
- Balance payment is due two weeks in advance of arrival if paying by cheque or by cash on arrival please
- We strongly advise holiday insurance in the event that you need to cancel